Do you think really that this solution may resolve your problem?

Led Safety Vest - The Most Choosen Vest In The World

Led Safety Vest
Led Safety Vest


Be seen and be safe ! I wear this shirt for running and cycling in the dark and it is obvious that drivers can see me better. The LEDs are nice and bright. You can adjust the flashing mode or even make the lights stay on permanently . The jacket also has reflective tape width led safety vest.

Led Safety Vest Help

The mesh fabric helps you stay cool . The vest is designed to fit easily, but do not move much while I was running. It does not interfere at all while I'm on my bike . A velcro patch on each side allows the vest easily accommodate a wide range of types and sizes of bodies and allows you to get a custom fit . The vest is powered by two AA batteries led safety vest.

Since LEDs consume so little energy , the batteries last longer. My only complaint is that the power on / off is a bit difficult to use, and is a weak point in the construction of the jacket. I used these vests for a few years and am now in my second led safety vest. The first vest worked for about 1.5 years, then the lights went out . I think the little boy near the switch, simply rotate.

Led Safety Vest Price

But for the price, not a big problem. Just be careful where you store - not plug up or put something heavy on top of it. Some commentators may think that you are going to look stupid career in this jacket led safety vest, but I live in a college town and several students said that the jacket is great!

Led Safety Vest Update

Other reviews talk about using this vest with a backpack , so maybe my experience will help . Wear a backpack going to work by bike . I am medium height, not fat or thin . I can wear the vest over my small backpack, without changing the configuration. I wear the vest under my big packpack and attach a big flashing light package led safety vest. Add some wheels are spokelits you're good to go! Adult safety LED / Youth Bicycle Light Nite Ize

No comments:

Post a Comment