Do you think really that this solution may resolve your problem?

Safety Speed Holster - The Best Choice

Safety Speed Holster
Safety Speed Holster


As it happened , my holster USP expert steel stage around a local competition to shoot in the foot.

CR Speed ​​ran a cover , reload a magazine between races, disarmed, safety speed holster and when holstred . BANG ....

Bullet punch through my pants in various places through my shoe, and foot . The damage was mainly hydrostatic shock and tissue tearing bullet safety speed holster. Lots of stitches and some cleaning and all good ...

Anyway, I put on a sweater and do not know what happened , I know I have not had my fingure in the relaxation area , do not know if my sweater safety speed holster is needed in the case or what. But apparently this has happened before ... look at this.

"I wondered if other partners were problems with the case CR rate when using a USP ? Had the misfortune of having my first accidental discharge in 25 years of shooting safety speed holster, a few weeks ago . Were doing exercises under the supervision of a trainer at my rank Local IPSC , consisting of pistol in its holster , State 1 , drawing and reholstering fired two rounds before .

I just left the stage and did not put security and as a holster , it exploded. Believe me, it puts life in perspective, when a gun is fired on. I burned my leg with the flash and I lost my foot in cm thick safety speed holster. I went to have a cup of tea and had a check all my goods to ensure that the count was fine .. before proceeding with the course.

Anyway, the problem is that the USP has a relaxing September bar is wider than the bridge .. and CR rate case closed two fingers around the trigger guard to cover ... Treat home later , it was possible to travel and the heat of the moment , about 70 % of reholsterings .. which is a little scary safety speed holster, because if you do not remember positively to adjust the value or it fails, then you probably have a little accident.

This problem appears to be unique to the USP as most all other semi-automatic equipment is functioning within rather than outside safety speed holster.
Normally, the instructor told me later that he had seen a similar incident at the mine ... I wish I had mentioned before to start the day ... "

Well, I 'm glad I'm ok, could have been worse safety speed holster, I used to walk for a week or two.

I'll post this as a competitive shooter and tactical weapon Guy GP for each delay only occasionally safety speed holster. Volume 15 ~ 20 years ka and my first accident ever. Apparently , problems with CR speed holster without safeted weapons are not uncommon. Anyway the thing was pretty humiliating.

No comments:

Post a Comment